Sunday, September 28, 2014

Buckets of Fun Wedding!



So, where have I been? First off, let me tell you a day doesn’t go by that I don’t think of LucysBuzz. In August I was doing a slew of weddings. And in between weddings, and even so to this day (and beyond), I’ve been editing the images. Lots and lots of images! Thinking of LucysBuzz, and getting images ready to post on it have been difficult, to say the least.

Today I am determined to get some photos up of the most fun wedding of Taniya and Dilshan. They are a crazy fun couple and the wedding (small) and the reception (BIG) were just grrrreat!

The photos were taken by Lipton and Mahinth, and I’m sure I took some in there somewhere, but I couldn’t tell you which are mine – so just assume that all the best ones are mine – hahahaha!

Wait till you see the video!! I’ll post it when it’s done!

Enjoy!





















Dilshan is loving this!



Photo cards from their pre-wedding shoot with us
were on every table. People signed it with 
their greetings.






















Fun couple! Fun crowd!

If your want to book your wedding shoot, give us a call at: 0777 387734.

Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at our website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment