Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Oh, My! I’m Getting Nervous!


Boy, am I going to miss these two together!

Twelve more days!
I’m waking up earlier and earlier! Pretty soon I won’t be sleeping at all.

I’ve started a countdown on my FB page and even that’s making me nervous. Yesterday I went to the doctor to get a prescription for 6 months of meds to take to the U.S. Medicine is SO EXPENSIVE there! While I was at the doctor’s, she took my blood pressure and was shocked at how high it was. Which of course shocked me, and probably spiked my BP even higher!

But I’ll get through this experience. In one piece. There’s just so many things to do. I’ve gotten my teeth fixed. Had my eyes checked and ordered new glasses. Got the prescription for my meds so that U.S Customs doesn’t think I’m a drug dealer! Took Toby, my 10year old Rhodesian Ridgeback, to the Quarantine Office to get his paperwork saying he’s okay to travel. Paid for and received my plane ticket. Waiting for the shipper to come and assess the three boxes that I’m sending home. Oh, I could go on and on and on!

In between doing all this, I’m finding time to say goodbye to dear friends. I can’t talk about that too much or I’ll start crying.

My two favourites!

Petal!

Steffi!

Shashika!

Jana!

Anne!!

Leanna!

Crazy Sameera!

Asoka, my friend and hairdresser for 14 years!

Buddhi! What would we do without you!

Ayesha!

Mano, my Mano!

Just seeing the above pictures makes me sad! But we all had such fun!

Lipton is still looking for a place to live, now that we’re vacating this place in Mount Lavinia. So, if anyone knows of a nice 2-bedroom place, with tile floor (not painted), near Borella, please call him at 0777387735.

As for me, I’ll carry on until I board the plane on the 23rd of this month! AND get a haircut!


To book your weddings, homecomings, waleemas, all your events; call Lipton at 0777.387735. He and Jéshàñ will capture your moments!


Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography and videography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography on our new page at https://www.facebook.com/ShadeTree-JM-Photography-1550847388566974/ and at our website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions & J&M Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment