Sunday, March 8, 2015

WOW! Bursting With Pride!

Lipton on a zip line, filming.

It’s either the caffeine I imbibed this morning, or I’m having a heart attack, or I am simply bursting with pride! I think it’s the pride thing.

Lipton (as in Lipton Jayawickrama – remember that name!) worked on a commercial video for Borderlands Sri Lanka, for Annoyboy Pictures. He was the Director of Photography for the film and did all of the shots, except the underwater whale shots. He was gone for several days, up in Kittugalle and down south in Mirissa, doing this project and I had an idea of what it was about, but when I saw the video this morning I was BLOWN AWAY!

Now it’s YOUR turn to be blown away!

Enjoy!

Lipton Jaywickrama - DoP - Director of Photography



Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography and videography, Colombo photographers, at our website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com

To book us for your photography and videography needs, call +94 777387734/5

© ShadeTree Productions



No comments:

Post a Comment