Friday, April 10, 2015

Sri Lanka Weddings are Popular with Foreigners!


On the morning of a BIG wedding, I thought I’d post a small wedding at one of our favorite venues – Nisala Arana Boutique Hotel in Bentota. And when I say small, I mean only the bride and groom. I’ll blog about the BIG wedding later!

This couple came from the UK to marry in the tropical beauty of Sri Lanka; we have the jungle garden settings, the fabulous beaches, the exotic traditions, fire dancers. The weather didn’t disappoint them! Neither did our photographer, Lipton Jayawickrama; the couple loved their photos!

Enjoy the photos! And share!




















If your want to book your wedding shoot, give us a call at: 0777 387734.

Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at our website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions



No comments:

Post a Comment