Saturday, August 2, 2014

Beach Shoot – Family Style!




We did our first shoot with our new Canon 6D camera. Lipton was so thrilled. I was thrilled to, but I especially liked our new off-camera flash light box that fits on our Speedlite. Little things make me happy.

Great photos make me happy and Sonali's family was great to photograph. They came from the US to celebrate their aunt's 70th birthday and wanted a visual record of it. Their photo session was arranged all via the internet. Love the internet!

The light was so nice at the beach that we decided to take photos of ourselves, too!

The birthday girl!

 Sonali (left) and her sisters from the US.

Lakna and me.

Lipton, our new soft box, and me.


Goofs!

So handsome!

Pretty Lakna (who hates having her photo taken!)

Guess who.


Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at our website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment