Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Gorgeous Buddhist Wedding and Homecoming!




There are times during the day that I get this restlessness inside. I’m familiar with the feeling. When I lived in California, I would get the feeling and immediately sit down and write a paragraph or a chapter on a book that I was working on. Writing always kept me sane, I’d say.

Now that I have so many wedding photos to edit, I don’t spend much time writing. This blog is a good substitute for one of my novels; at least it calms the inner beast. Not as good as a nice juicy thriller, but a close 2nd best.

I’m working on an album for a couple that has finally chosen their album photos, after a year. They’ve been busy with life and an upcoming baby. It wasn’t until I looked at the photos that I realized what a gorgeous wedding they had. When I’m taking photos at a wedding, I’m sometimes too close to the subject to appreciate all the beauty. Their wedding and homecoming were outstanding and so I’m going to post some photos for you to enjoy.



























Call us to book your wedding! 0777 387734

Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at our website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment