Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bridget & Zaf 3 Mins clip youtube

Sitting at the computer for the first time in over two weeks is giving me the cold sweats.
All my body wants to do is lie down and rest. First off there was the appendix operation, then the nasty, nasty viral flu, which turned into bronchitis. Who knew the body could survive such an onslaught of illness?

I must say, many thanks to Lipton’s mother who came to take care of us both; cooking for us,
cleaning, feeding Toby. She’s a godsend. I wish we could keep her here with us.

Lipton has turned one of our wonderful wedding trailers into something that I can post for you
all to enjoy instead of me whinging about how sick we’ve been.









Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography,
portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at our
website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions





No comments:

Post a Comment