Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What's a Girl to Do?



For the last few days I’ve been working on my website to get it up to snuff. Boy, is it ever time consuming. I’ve spent hours at the computer, until my body actually freezes there as if I were a figure in the Wax Museum.

I even made a new blog over at Wordpress, but finally scrapped that last night as I couldn’t make it work as well as this one here on BlogSpot. So, Lucy’sBuzz is still hosted by BlogSpot and if you want to make comments on it, you’ll have to sign up for Google+. Not a hard thing to do, just one more thing, right? And who needs one more thing to do in our busy lives. But do it anyway, because I want your comments!

My house is a wreck. I haven’t swept, or cooked (I did go to the gym one day, but maybe not today) or done anything in the last three days except work on updating the website. So, if you’ll bear with me, I’ll put up some fabulous blog soon. Until then, I’m back to being the waxed version of myself, hunched over the computer, working on site settings, browser settings, layout settings, texture, social media, colors, fonts, and all things website. Not to mention the images. Yes, the images. After all, it’s all about the images. Right?

So, okay, okay, I’ll post some photos.

These are few of the Good Market by Water’s Edge. We had a booth there during the Christmas season and had fun. Made some friends of the other people who also had booths. In the end, we decided it wasn’t the venue for us. But we had a blast while it lasted. The Good Market is a great place to get unusual goods. I found tahini there, homemade spaghetti sauce, good cheeses, great frozen yogurt, yummy breads, and a gazillion different cakes (which is why I’m going to the gym now).


The Good Market at Water's Edge.


Yummy desserts.

My favorite people at Frozen Fro Yo - the frozen
yogurt that's all natural. They even use solar energy!



There's even books there!


Mehindi!

Oh, how good does that look?

Yummy cakes!

These are the photos from our Christmas photo booth!

The Fro Yo lady!

Me and Ayesha!

Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at our website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions


No comments:

Post a Comment