Saturday, May 31, 2014

Getting There 2



Am a bit shaky but at some point I have to start getting back to normal life. This is my attempt. Sorry that I don’t have an adventure to take you on, but I will see what I can find in my photo archives and at least share something with you there.

I would love to hear from some of you, find out how it’s been without LucysBuzz to keep you company. Or am I being delusional?

I’m going to post some pictures of Lipton’s TV personality friend, Samudra. Ones that he took of her for a recent photo shoot. He really knows how to bring out the gorgeous look of people, male or female.










Check out our Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at our website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment