Monday, March 31, 2014

A Gentle Man and His Habitat


I know it’s April Fools’ Day, but I’ve never been much of a prankster. Not creative enough I guess. So, give a joke to someone on my behalf. Just don’t make it hurt!
Here’s an article I loved writing and still love reading. I’ll try and post some more photos of Laki’s place after I get back from the gym (yes, I’m going!), so check back in to see some more!
Enjoy! And leave some comments if you feel like it!

Here are the photos I promised:

Laki is rarely without his flute.

Me, taking photos of Diyabubula.

Laki's sculptures are dotted here are there.

Simple touches.

The bamboo entrance to Diyabubla.

An inside view.

The place to eat. Monkeys often
try to raid the food bins!

Laki's tree house, made of trees bent
to form the A-shape.

Moss Buddha.

The ever smiling Laki.

Check out my Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at my website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment