Thursday, April 17, 2014

MishMash


I don’t have a clear idea of what to write today and so I’m just going to put together some photos that have their own mini-stories. Hope you enjoy them! Take time to give a comment, if you feel like it!

This is a school sports activity that I went to and these girls did
a traditional dance routine. Love how they are made up!

So pretty and colorful!

Getting ready to go out onto the field.

This elephant polo was played on the beach down
south. No longer played there. I love this photo!
The mahout, the player and the elephant, on the left,
all wanted to go different directions!

It was a sight to see, with these big giants going
after the little ball!

The Galle train station.

The Galle Hindu Temple, which
has been painted since this photo
was taken.

Temple details.

Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple in Colombo.
The oil lamps for the lay people to light.

These ladies were sitting on the steps of the
Gangaramaya Temple and I thought how beautiful they
were, dressed in white, with their white hair, so I
started photographing them.



By the time it started raining, all these ladies had
gathered on the steps for me to photograph!

Check out my Sri Lankan wedding photography, travel photography, portrait photography, female photographers, commercial photography at my website at: http://www.shadetreeSL.com
© ShadeTree Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment